“What’s up doc?”Bugs Bunny
Probably our strong point is that we do not deliver just more of the same. Even in our more conventional investigations, we deliver a very noticeable plus of innovative thinking and creative resolution.
“Let what seems unpredictable don’t surprises us dancing in the Titanic”
As in the fracture of a glacier … trends come developing for years but we do not notice until the stage we thought to be eternal, falls loudly in front of us uncovering a new horizon.
These are some of the studies that continually nurture our trend hunters team:
- New trends and paradigms of the world
- New Imaginary applied to different categories and targets
- Discovery and deepening of new profiles
- Capture of new categories
“Vanguard and practicality. Depth and simplicity together”
- Analysis of market gaps
- Creative-semiotic analysis of the competition
- Creating new brand architectures
- Search for new ingredients
- Creating new products
- Deepening supports. Exploring new scenarios and scientific horizons
- Names for new brands and varieties
- Capturing insights, substantiators and descriptors
- Creating a new sensory language
- Drafting product concepts
- Testing commercials, products, and packaging.
- Tastings and other product tests
- Creative groups creative with consumers where the consumer “creates”See methodology and projective tests
- Interviews with experts in the field, or in a motivational workshops with the participation of the consumer or the client.
“The advantage of swimming on both sides of the corals …”
- Working together with the departments of marketing, development, planning and creativity.
- Support and advice in strategic planning. (Brand Vision Key)
- Adaptation of global campaigns. Global trends vs. local trends.
- Stimulation workshop and training of a paradoxical view.
- Individual Coaching. Personalized exercise tools and looks.
- Insight from the Street. Insight from the Street. Experiential contact with the trends and the “real people” in their natural habitat.
- Creative brief for the agency. (Enrichment of the initial brief with a re interpretation of what the agency needs to be stimulated in the heart of the project)
- Special incentives for editors, designers and filmmakers.
- Trend support for the presentation of new creative campaigns.
“For customers who do not have yet an advertising agency and need one first communication support”
As a way to accompany and complement a creative innovation consultancy, Blanca Innovation supervises strategically and creatively a boutique agency with young and excellent creatives. The idea is to facilitate the entire process of implementation, with the same continuity of thought. Visit: www.b612agency.com.ar